Image Alt


Securing a visa to the country of your choice can be tasking, or on the other hand, with Silvercloud Travels, can be easy as filling out a form. Get started on your visa application today, and rest assured we will offer you quality assistance all along the way. Don’t wait any longer! Explore the range of countries where we offer visa assistance now…

Canada Application

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker).

Important information: You must obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) before your departure. You cannot obtain one upon arrival in Canada.

You may submit your application at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Applications may also be submitted to IRCC by using IRCC ’s online application system (E-Apps).

In some cases, there may be no Canadian embassy or Visa Application Center in your country of residence. In cases like this, you’ll have to travel to another country with a Visa application center to apply for a Canada visa.

However, you should only apply for a visa at the Canadian embassy or VAC responsible for the country you are a legal resident of.

The Canada visa fee depends on what type you are applying for. There are also other fees you must pay, such as a biometrics fee and a processing fee. A normal Visitor Visa fee is $CAN100.

If your Canada visa application is rejected, you can re-apply again at any time, on the condition that your rejection letter does not forbid you from re- applying again. However, you can re-apply only if your situation has changed or you have additional information that may help you get a Canada visa approval.

If a specified time was not indicated on your passport on arrival, the general rule of thumb is that Temporary Visas are valid for a period of 6 months. However, you can apply for an extension but you should apply 3 months before your Temporary Visa expires.

UK Application
UK 768x403 1

If you required a visa when you entered the UK, you will need to make an application to the Home Office in order to change your status. If you are in the UK and you submit a valid application before your current visa runs out, the conditions of your existing status continue unchanged beyond the normal expiration date. This extension lasts until the Home Office makes a decision on your case and until any subsequent appeal process concludes.

Yes, but check online guidance carefully, you need to demonstrate that you have a genuine reason to visit the UK on a regular basis, and lack of previous travel may be a factor. The difference in fees will not be refunded, if the Entry Clearance Officer grants a 6-month visit visa instead of the 10year visa you applied for.

How do I demonstrate my circumstances/funds/intention to leave, etc? That depends on the type of visa. You’ll find full guidance online. Start on this page http://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa to get to the right information for your personal situation.

UK Visas & Immigration’s global service standard for a visit and non-settlement visa application is 15 working days from submission of your application and biometric data at the Visa Application Centre. We encourage all applicants to remember this when planning their travel to the UK and to ensure they apply for a visa in good time.

A standard visit visa is valid for 6 months and allows multiple entries to the UK during that period. You can stay for up to 6 months but not beyond the validity of the visa. You can also apply for a longer-term visit visa if you travel regularly to the UK. These visit visas are valid for 2, 5, or 10 years and allow multiple entries for up to 6 months on each trip.

How do I demonstrate my circumstances/funds/intention to leave, etc? That depends on the type of visa. You’ll find full guidance online. Start on this page http://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa to get to the right information for your personal situation.

USA Application

You must possess a passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions).

You qualify for the Visa Waiver Program if you are a citizen of a Visa Waiver Program country, possess a machine-readable passport, are traveling for temporary business or a visit of less than 90 days, meet other program requirements, and have obtained an authorization through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). You must be a citizen of a Visa Waiver Program-eligible country in order to use this program.

Permanent residents of VWP-eligible countries do not qualify for the Visa Waiver Program unless they are also citizens of VWP-eligible countries.

We recommend you visit the Visa Waiver Program website before any travel to the U.S. to determine if you are eligible for the VWP.

ESTA registration is required for all travelers to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program. There is a US $14.00 fee for ESTA registration. The fee can be paid online using a debit card or any of the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Third parties (travel agents, family members, etc.) can pay your ESTA fee for you if you do not have the correct type of credit card. If the ESTA registration is denied, the fee is only US $4.00.

Visa Waiver Program travelers who have not obtained approval through ESTA should expect to be denied boarding on any air carrier bound for the United States. If you are allowed to board, you can expect to encounter significant delays and possible denial of admission at the U.S. port of entry (i.e., arrival airport). ESTA registration usually only takes a few minutes to complete, authorization often arrives in seconds, and it is valid for two years.

If I am a third-country national living in Nigeria, can I apply for a nonimmigrant visa in Nigeria? Applicants are generally advised to apply in their country of nationality or residence. Any person who is legally present in Nigeria may apply for a visa in Nigeria. However, applicants should decide where to apply based on more than just convenience or delay in getting an appointment in their home district.

One thing to consider, for example, is in which consular district the applicant can demonstrate the strongest ties. There is no guarantee that a visa will be issued, nor is there a guarantee of processing time. If refused, there is no refund of the application fee.

Yes, for most applicants. There are only a few exceptions to the interview requirement. The following applicants generally do not have to appear in person: Applicants for A1, A2 (official travelers on central government business), C2, C3 (central government officials in transit on central government business) or G1, G2, G3, G4 (central government officials traveling in connection with an international organization, or employees of an international organization).

Each nonimmigrant visa application is a separate process. You must apply in the normal manner, even if you had a visa before and even if your current nonimmigrant visa is still valid.

Schengen Application
eu flag 2

According to the type of visa issued by the certain embassy/consulate of any Schengen country there are different restrictions that apply to the particular visa in accordance to the nature of traveling and other relevant circumstances. However, the most common type of visa issued to the travelers can reach a maximum of 90 days in every six month period starting from the date of entry.

Every person is allowed to apply for a Schengen visa as long as they can get all the required documentation in order and possess the financial means to maintain themselves during their stay to the Schengen area.

Depending on the purpose/nature of your travel there are three major types of Schengen visas issued by the designated Embassy/Consulate.

The Uniform Schengen Visa stands for a permit of one of the Schengen Area Member Countries to transit or resides in the desired territory for a certain period of time up to a maximum of 90 days every six-month period starting from the date of entry.

The Limited territorial validity visa allows you to travel only in the Schengen State that has issued the visa or in some other cases, in the certain Schengen States specifically mentioned when applying for the visa.

The national visa is granted to certain individuals who are to be studying, working, or permanently residing in one of the Schengen countries.

According to the purpose of traveling the Uniform Schengen Visa applies to all of the two categories, “A” and “C”.

“A” category stands for the Airport Transit Visa which allows its holder to travel through the international zone of the Schengen Country Airport without entering the Schengen Country Area. The airport transit visa is mandatory for the citizens traveling from one non-Schengen state to another non-Schengen state through a change of flights in a Schengen Country airport.

“C” category stands for a Short-term visa which allows its holder to reside in a Schengen Country (Schengen Area) for a certain period of time depending on the visa validity.

While the Airport Transit Visa allows its holder to travel through the international zone of the Schengen Country Airport without entering the Schengen Country Area. The Transit visa allows its holder to transit within no more than 5 days through more than one Schengen country by car, coach or plane on the way to a non-Schengen country.

Single-entry visa allows its holder to enter a Schengen Area only once for a certain period of time. Once you leave the Schengen Area you entered the visa validity expires, even if the time period allowed to stay in the Schengen Area is not over yet, while Multiple-entry visa allows its holder to go in and out of the Schengen Area as pleased.

Limited territorial validity is a document that allows one to travel only in the Schengen State that has issued the visa or in some other cases, in the certain Schengen States specifically mentioned in the itinerary when applying for the visa. Apart from these Schengen countries, this specific
visa is invalid to any other Schengen country not specified prior.

Russia Application
russia flag

All foreign citizens arriving in the Russian Federation must register their visas within seven working days of their arrival (excluding weekends and official public holidays). An unregistered visa can cause problems and delays with even the most common tasks that require a passport as identification and even cause you to be denied exit from Russia.

Visa registration procedures and requirements can differ in each city and region of Russia. Please see our short guide to registering your visa for more information.

Applicants answering “self-employed” or “unemployed” to the question regarding their current employment status on a Russian visa application will need to provide copies of their bank statements for the last full three months to demonstrate that they can fund their trip. Where the applicant’s home address matches their work address, they will also be asked to provide bank statements, unless the applicant can provide a letter from their company stating that they are a company employee.

Please note: The applicant cannot sign this letter themselves. Homemakers retired people, and students are not required to submit the bank statements in any event.

Generally speaking, Russian visas cannot be extended except in cases such as:

  • Missing your flight.
  • Accident.
  • Serious illness.

Seat unavailability in case of an open-date ticket. In all the cases mentioned above, You can extend your visa for up to 2 weeks and you will need to provide the appropriate documents to prove your case.

The cost of the exit visa varies according to circumstances and will be between £100 to £250. If you believe that you may need to stay for more than 30 days, you should consider a business visa.

In the unfortunate event, that you lose your Russian visa or this is stolen, you need a replacement exit visa. First of all, you must contact a local police precinct and make a request for an official document confirming that your visa was lost. To make the processing easier we recommend you to state that your documents were lost, not stolen. Then, you need to get a new passport from the British Embassy in Moscow.

With the documents mentioned above, you need to have one matt-finished photo and your return ticket (with the fixed returned date) then you should go to our Moscow office. We will process a new exit visa for you.

Please note: The processing takes no less than 5 business days.

No, you cannot extend a multiple entry visa, you need to leave Russia and apply for a new visa.

You may “Import” into the Russian Federation up to $10,000 (or equivalent) and “export” up to $3,000 without declaring it at the customs. If you export a sum of money over $3,000 and up to $10,000 from Russia it must be declared upon departure. If you are exporting a sum of over $10,000 from the country you must provide documentary proof that you either imported it into the country or have legally obtained it whilst in the country.

If you complete a declaration form to state that you are bringing in more than $3,000 you must ensure that it is stamped by a Customs official at your port of entry or it will not be valid. Declaration forms are freely available at the ports of entry. If you cash travelers’ cheques or obtain money from a bank, make sure you keep all documents as proof.

Kenya Application
flag kenya 1401 145

All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Kenya will need an evisa, except citizens from countries who are exempt.

There are three e-visa types for people traveling to the Republic of Kenya Temporarily.

Single Entry Visa (USD $51): Issued for single entry to persons whose nationalities require a visa to enter
Kenya either for business, tourism, or medical reasons.

Transit visa (USD $21): Issued to persons connecting through Kenya to other destinations for a period not exceeding 72 hours. Those connecting flights directly without leaving the airport don’t need to apply for Transit visas.

Courtesy visa (No Charge): Issued to Diplomatic, Official and Service passport holders coming into the country on official duties, or transiting through Kenya to a third country for official business or duties. It is also issued to government officials and dignitaries on official duties but holding ordinary passports. It is issued free of charge / gratis.

If you are a passport holder of the CATEGORY THREE COUNTRIES, you will be required to submit a paper-based application for a visa to the Department of Immigration services.

Once it is approved, the evisa will be made available to your evisa account. You must print a copy to carry with your passport and bring it along when you travel to Kenya. When you arrive in Kenya, you must have
your evisa printout with your passport.


Visas do not guarantee entry into any country. It is still the exclusive preserve of immigration officials at the point of entry. Our visa consultants are here to assist you.